The College library is the key resource of information for the academic community. It started functioning along with the college itself in 1925. First it was named 'Mother Veronica Library' dedicated to the fond memory of Mother Veronica, the superior General of the Congregation. The present Library was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the College in 1975.The infrastructure has changed after the refurbishment of the library in 2011
This section is empty.
History of project
This can be platform for the users to intract with the Librarian